1. Television sets, stereos, radios,etc. are to be played at a volume which will not disturb others and that cannot be heard from outside your apartment home and/or patios. Please respect your neighbors and keep the noise level down between the hours of 10pm-8am. If courtesy patrol is called out to your apartment home, you will be subject to a $75 disturbance fee. Please note when on your patio, sounds can echo and can be heard by surrounding homes.
2. Entrances, hallways, walkways, parking garages, lawns and other public areas must be kept clear. No personal belongings may be placed in these areas. Gasoline, cleaning solvent and other combustibles cannot be stored on the property at any time. Loitering, standing or smoking in the garages, breezeways or stairwells will not be allowed at any time.
3. Window Coverings. All window coverings and curtains must be on the inside of the blinds. No foil, cardboard, or any other material not designated as window treatments may be placed on the windows. Only the white blinds should be visible from the outside.
4. The City of Dallas prohibits the use or storage of any charcoal or gas grills, hibachi or smoker on patios, balconies, or inside apartment homes. If you are cited for violating this code or failing to comply, you will be subject to a fine by Management and/or City Fire Department. We have community grills for your use in the interior courtyards and at the swimming pool area. Electric grills are allowed at any time.
5. Residents and their guests may park in any unmarked/open space on the property. Residents may not park in any reserved parking space they are not currently renting. Resident understands the community grounds are not monitored and Owner is not responsible for any lost, stolen or vandalized property including but not limited to vehicles, motorcycles and personal belongings. Residents are asked to be respectful of their neighbors when selecting parking for a second vehicle, especially those that are not driven on a regular basis.
6. Inoperable or abandoned vehicles are not permitted anywhere on the property. Vehicles must display a current inspection and registration sticker at all times. Trailers of any kind and/or any recreational vehicle are not allowed to be stored or parked on the property. Residents may not wash or repair their vehicles on property. Any vehicle not in compliance with these, as well as TAA parking policies, are subject to tow at any time at the expense of the vehicle owner.
7. There is no charge assessed if a lockout occurs during normal business hours. Any individual wishing to gain access to an apartment must be listed on the lease agreement and present photo identification. Any after-hours lockouts will be performed at a cost of $75 per occurrence payable to the management office within 48 hours.
8. The fitness and clubroom facilities are provided for use and enjoyment of the resident and to guests only. Owner assumes no liability for the safety and security of residents or their guest(s). There should be no expectation of privacy through use of community supplied Wi-Fi, and any usage constitutes resident’s explicit consent to owner’s possible monitoring and examination of all use of owner’s computers. The retrieval, recording, transmission or display of any kind of sexually explicit graphics, audio or documents in the business center is strictly prohibited. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
9. Pool, outdoor lounge area, courtyards and grills are for exclusive use of our residents. Residents can accompany up to two guests. Residents must have resident pass with them at all times. There is a $150 replacement fee if lost or stolen. If your band becomes damaged due to wear, simply switch it out for a complimentary replacement! Wrist bands must be returned for complimentary replacement. We are unable to rent or lease the pool or courtyards for any parties of any kind.
Resident also understands that the following will not be allowed at any time in any of the common areas, including the pools and courtyards:
•Glass containers in the gated pool area
•Pets in the gated pool area
•More than 2 guests per resident wrist band
•Profanity or obscene behavior
•Residents or guests under 16 without appropriate supervision
•Anyone in the pool area after 10:00 pm.
•Handguns pursuant to Texas penal Code Section 30.07 (refer to #16 below)
Team Members, Courtesy Officers, Representatives of the company, and City Officers are authorized to ask a resident to vacate the area if violating any of the above policies. Hostility towards any of those authorized to regulate the areas will not be tolerated, and could lead to fines, lease violations, and eviction from the community. Please remember we have these policies in place so that all residents are able to enjoy a fun and safe environment.
10. All water activities including but not limited to diving, swimming, fishing, and boating, are strictly prohibited in North Lake. The lake is not monitored and anyone entering does so at their own risk. Residents and guests of residents may be subject to fines, violations of their lease terms, or evictions from the community.
11. Clubrooms will be open to residents and two guests. These areas can be reserved for private parties. Please contact the management office for hours, pricing, and limitations on conduct. The clubrooms, like other common area facilities, is not monitored and is to beused at your own risk.
12. Anyone under 16 years of age must be with an adult on the property grounds, clubhouses, fitness facility, swimming pool, courtyards at all times.
13. Team sports such as football, soccer, kickball, dodge ball, etc., are not allowed in any of the parking lots, parking garages and/or courtyards. Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, skates, etc., may not be ridden in any parking garage, on sidewalks, or in breezeways.
14. As a Resident in this Community, you may be exposed to wildlife and pests. Please note that Owner is not responsible for any injury, damage or loss to person or property due to exposure.
15. All Residents allow The Neighborhoods at The Sound/Billingsley Company to use any photos taken of Residents and guests while on property and/or while attending community events for the purpose of marketing and advertising.
16. If any personal information changes during your lease term, you are required to notify the leasing officeof these changes so that we may have your updated information. This includes emergency contacts, workplace, phone numbers, name changes, etc.
17. Unlicensed persons may not carry a handgun anywhere in the apartment community, other than to transport theirhandguns between their apartments and their vehicles as long as the handguns are not in plain view. Whether or not you hold a license under the Texas handgun licensing law, by signing this community policies guideline, you understand and agree as follows:
• A violation of this community policy will be considered criminal trespass under Texas Law.
Just moved into The Sound, and couldn't be happier. Lauren, our leasing consultant, was very prepared, personable and made it an easy decision to pick Bleecker Street. If you are in need of an apartment, don't hesitate to head over here, you won't be dissapointed.- Sasha P on Google
I’ve been impressed with everything from The Sound has to offer! Having lived here only a couple weeks, my appreciation for the staff and amenities has only grown. Between the tours, moving process, and getting acclimated, everyone has beyond professional and helpful, especially Gwen who I had the pleasure with working with the most. I can’t wait for the warmer weather to fully enjoy everything this place has to offer!!- Josephine D. on Google
I love my apartment! When I first walked in, I was immediately greeted by Hailey. She was so kind and patient in helping me find the perfect apartment to call home. Even after I moved in, she still checks in; and is readily available to assist me with anything I may need. The atmosphere of this apartment community is beyond words. I am so happy these apartments crossed my path. To anyone looking for a place to call home, look no further. Come and join the rest of us here at The Neighborhoods and- Amber S. on Google
The apartments are very high-end and the neighbourhood is quite pleasant with lots of amenities in and out of the buildings. Enjoying my stay here immensely so far. Many thanks to Gwen for all the help moving in!- Matt S. on Google